- Status icon is added.
- Autocompletion for names is added.
- New compression feature of SBCL is used. Now binary is much smaller.
- Search widget is moved to toolbar. It also takes input focus at startup.
- Search filter is smarter. Matched group shows all entries.
- New Debian/Ubuntu package revelation-mime which allows to remove revelation and still have file associations, icons and registered mime-type.
Just install revelation-mime and remove revelation.
- Debian/Ubuntu packages now use lzma compression. Packages are 30% smaller now.
- Search entry is focused by default now.
- Hyperlinks work on Windows.
- Passwords are not shown on preview panel by default. This is configurable now.
- Switching to GTK+ 2.18.
- Added merge mode.
- Added two methods of merging files.
- Minor fixes.
- Added preview panel.
- Added file merging.
- Default theme is Clearlooks now. Wimp caused errors.
- Switching to GTK+ 2.20.
- Minor fixes.
- Accelerators are shown in popup menu.
- Now messages windows have titles.
- Converting entries doesn't add empty values to description field.
- File can be passed through command line.
- Added entry becomes selected in main window.
- Folder nodes are collapsed when filter is reset.
- Drag’n’drop sorting is working again. Filter has to be reset.
- Password generator is added.
- Status bar is added.
- Ability to change password is added.
- Type converision is added. Now you can convert entry to any other type.
- Context popup menu is added.
- Error causing data corruption (rarely) is fixed;
- Binary packages for debian-based OSes.
- a load of minor fixes...
PassStorage version 0.10.2.8 is ready to download.
- Ctrl-F makes search entry focused.
- You have more than one try to enter password when you open file.
- Buggy zlib implementation is replaced by self-written zlib wrapper (cl-z).
- Clipboard is cleared at exit.
- All folders are expanded when search filter is applied.
- Search in secrets (passwords) is optional now.
- About dialog is added.
- Windows setup is less annoying now. Setup wizard has minimal amount of steps.
- No stupid folders in Windows menu.
- Wimp theme is turned on by default.
- Now versions are based on release date: “0.year.month.day”.